Well, here we are in 2023, and we are diving into a breakthrough in future technology for thermal performance. Using a coating to protect the exterior and minimize heat transfer at the first point of contact is where it starts.
Forget the appearance of a home for a minute, now what’s the most important part of a building? It’s comfort.
Which we know at Thermal360. Elevating your building’s performance starts at the first point of contact, the external substrate.
If you don’t use products that can insulate and deflect the sins of visual light, inferred vibrational heat rays, and the small portion of ultraviolet damaging rays, well, you have a problem. You will never be able to gain big improvements in comfort, as one of the three forms of heat transfer is radiation.
It has always fascinated me why we won’t use a product that stops heat loading into the materials that help build a home, iron, cladding, brick, and steel. They are all terrible at resistance, and they will almost certainly sort out all the sun has to offer.
So, we are forging a new path and getting 20–35 degree reductions using solar heat reflective and insulation coatings.
We have traveled all around the globe to find the best unique coatings in the world, and we have come back with the following, the most advanced coatings in the world to date:
Interior walls, exterior walls, cladded, rendered, brick, steel, concrete, plastic, tiled roofs, profile sheeted roofs, concrete roofs, fire walls, partition walls.
Mid floors, sheds, transport, parabolas, hot pipes, carpark ceilings, fire exits.
Evo sealant Description
EVO-SEAL – Penetrates up to 100mm transparent, water based static/hydrostatic waterproof liquid impregnate tested to 4 bar (60psi).
Non toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic polyester polymer formulation. Waterproofs, eliminates rising damp, insulates, hardens and preserves concrete, plaster, mortar and most natural stone permanently.
Causes a chemical reaction that solidifies the component parts of pre-cast block, masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats, and grease.
Will stop dusting, brick fretting, cracking, seepage as it increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability.
• All old or new concrete, bricks, blocks, plastering/render and masonry construction.
• Concrete floors, walls, terrazzo and most natural stone. Above or below ground.
• Historical monuments, public buildings and new or old constructions affected by pollution.
• Roads, tunnels, decks, dams, subways, basements, swimming pools.
• Suitable over weak and old substrates.
• Prevents saponification of paints, does not contain oils or solvents. Prevents blistering.
• Safe for users and adjacent areas, it does not require special protection equipment.
• Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
• Environmentally friendly. Saves hazardous classified materials transportation cost.
• Problem free bond for paint, floor coverings.
• Will NOT harm glass, tiles or aluminum.
• Permanently waterproofs and preserves.